Sunday, November 27, 2005

Bruce Gets It

Bruce Willis and President Bush

I read this in the news today. "Angered by negative portrayals of the conflict in Iraq, Bruce Willis, the Hollywood star, is to make a pro-war film in which American soldiers will be depicted as brave fighters for freedom and democracy." I'm so glad to hear this and will eagerly await the movie. I loved Tears of the Sun. We need champions when we have so many working so feverishly against us. Bruce Willis also said, "I am baffled to understand why the (good) things I saw happening in Iraq are not being reported." Yay for Bruce. I often wonder what it would be like if our media reported all of our successes instead of trumpeting the bad and many times manufacturing it. It is no wonder foreign countries hate our president. I think they must think that we do too. But he knows that we love him. in love

No comments:

Post a Comment