Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Just Had the Best Day

Life is so unpredictable.  I have learned to simply revel in a good day.  We are supposed to get snow, a few inches of it at least, and that always puts me in a festive mood. I had several things I wanted to accomplish today and realized in the late afternoon that I had reached my goal. not one care That was such a happy feeling.  I got my biscotti made yesterday, two batches of the chocolate almond.  Molly made cut-out cookies yesterday, and I made more today.  They are so good with coffee.  Coffee-cup  I got laundry and cleaning done and now everything is nice and cozy for our holiday.

Here's a peek outside my windows tonight.

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...you totally left me the BEST MESSAGE!! Awww! Love me some Pam!! :) Merry Christmas to you too!! I just spent a lot of time yesterday at the Hungering Heart...love it there! I love your recipes here too...the baked potato pizza sounds out of this world. I have been wanting to make a potato pizza...especially since the California Pizza Kitchen did away with their lucious potato pizza on their menu (such a travesty!) Anyway...think of you often, my sweet neighbor to the East! I hope that you have a WONDERFUL Christmas. Take good care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Pam! I hope you got your christmas snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Pam! I wish I knew you were posting because I'd make a point of coming by. Since I'm such a constant poster, I find that people drop by when they've posted so I know to come visit. :) Hope you have a very happy and healthy 2008! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww my friend, I am soooo ever touched by all your words & feelings ! I don't know what to say ! If I knew everyone used my graphic as much & with as much talent as you, I think I may get inspired again. Well, I'll see. But you have been such a support & such a help & inspiration, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart !!
    I am SO happy for you that you reached your goals before the end of the day ! Isn't that a wonderful feeling ?!! We had one of the best Christmases ever, we stayed at home, had lots of fun, stayed in PJs all day & couldn't have wished for much better ! I'm off to prepare my entry & will probably post later.
    I wish you a very lovely & peaceful Christmas, my friend. Take good care & enjoy your day with your loved ones !
    PS : loved to see the lights at your home, thanks so much for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Pam! ((hugz))

    ReplyDelete