Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Movies Instead of Politics

story I was not feeling well yesterday afternoon so it was the perfect time to sit and watch Miss Potter.  What a beautiful movie that was.  I just loved it.  I wanted to climb right into the screen and just go for a walk.  And it made me want to take that how-to water color book off my shelf.

Because I was still not feeling that great last night, rather than watch the Super Tuesday primary election returns, I watched another movie called Griffin & Phoenix.  It centered around cancer and death, so not cheery subjects, but I really liked the movie a lot.  There was a small bit of colorful language and some lively acrobatic types of scenes underneath tables and what not, but the story was very sweet, very nicely done.griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment