Monday, March 10, 2008

Better Homes and Gardens

this wallpaper found in Summer

I had to share my current desktop wallpaper.  It's still extremely winter here, and it just makes me feel better when I see this summer breezy feeling photo on my monitor.  Mostly I wanted to share this because as wallpapers go, Better Homes and Gardens wallpapers are very high-quality, and very pretty and colorful. There are lots to choose from in quite a few different categories, and some of them even come with recipes!  I think you will have to register before you can download them, and it's really super annoying that there are way more pop-ups than is necessary asking if you want to subscribe to their magazine.  But, it doesn't stop me from going back. Winking What I really love about these online magazines is how you can "clip" things from their pages which are then automatically saved for you to come back and view later.  Especially helpful for recipes, tips, decorating & remodeling info.  Martha Stewart.com is another great clip-able site.

No comments:

Post a Comment