Monday, March 31, 2008

Snowing Again

We are in the midst of a snowstorm this afternoon.  It is snowing so heavy, I can't help but think how lovely it is.  Even though we are aching for warm weather.  Looking out my windows, you would think it was the dead of winter.

Jack and I did get out in the woods over the weekend.  The snow had settled and compacted a little over a few days, so with the cold everything froze pretty hard.  We were able to take the four-wheeler on the snowmobile trail without sinking in and getting stuck.  That was fun as I have not been out in the woods since the fall.  We were already riding out there daily this time last year.  It's hard to be patient when you know you should be able to do things.

I think I must be taking a break from blogging. Winking It's not intentional, I just think most times I am better at balancing.  Lately I have just been living, being, as you would without Internet, if that makes sense.  I mean to blog but then find myself doing something else.  And the truth is, there are so many things to do it is a wonder we ever find blogging time at all.

It's a busy week.  Molly is working tomorrow instead of Wednesday because of the snowstorm.  I have a dental cleaning tomorrow morning and a doctor appointment on Wednesday afternoon.  There are so many things I need to begin doing this week, so my mind is full.

Molly got her manuscript back again today for review.  They applied the cover title font to the inside pages, the chapter titles and the page headings.  She needs to check that it all looks correct, and then once she gets it she has to review the cover layout again after the proofreader makes a few changes.  Then, finally, I think she signs authorization forms for both and the book goes to print.  It is so close to being finished, it feels like it is dragging.

Well, I would post this but my Internet is out.  I can't figure out how to fix it and the broadband service says no one else is having problems, so who knows when or what.  Hopefully soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, wish I could send you some of your sunny weather over to you. We are expecting rain, but hey, April showers bring My flowers :) Enjoy your time off. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, I am so glad you got to get out this weekend and do some four wheeling. That sounds fun.
    I think I am taking a break from blogging to these days. For me, there isn't enough hours in the day and there is so much to accomplish, that I don't have time to visit regularly or post.
    Can't wait for Molly's book to come out, if it is dragging for me, I am sure it is for you all. :)
    Have a great rest of the week!

    Love ya,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the queen of breaks from blogging! HEE HEE! Have a blessed week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam! I was just out visiting some of my blogging friends and wanted to stop in and say hello. We are much cooler than we should be at this time of the year as well, but I think the snow may be over for the winter. We had a little rain today and this afternoon is supposed to be dizzly and cool. I'm looking forward to warm, sunny spring days. I hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete