Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Easy Hot Peach Tea

Teatime TreasuresOrdinarily I would share this recipe in the wintertime, but it is ironic how many times you get sick just when it finally decides to become spring.  There has been varying degrees of sickness here for over a week now, with the kids suffering Sad the worst of it.   So I'm sharing a recipe they love and which makes sore throats happy.  Grin


I've changed the amounts a bit - my changes in ( ).

Above the recipe it says: This quick tea mix is an inviting cup of warmth on a cold day.  You might even call it comfort in a cup!

Easy Hot Peach Tea

1 ½ cup sugar (1 cup)
½ cup orange breakfast drink mix
½ cup instant tea (¼ cup instant tea)
4 packages peach Jell-O (2 packages - I like the Wal-mart brand)
or raspberry Jell-O if you prefer
1 large package pre-sweetened lemonade ( 1/3 cup)

Mix all ingredients together and store in an air-tight container.
Mix 3 to 4 teaspoons per cup of hot water for a flavorful tea. The
dry mixture makes a wonderful Christmas gift.  Attach the recipe to
the jar with a festive ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pam...your peach tea sounds so yummy. Think I am going to have to try it. I love peach tea anyway, I used to buy a peach tea when I lived in England which I loved.

    Love your link for the orgainizing tip of the day. Thanks for sharing it.

    Hope your feeling better sweetie, and haven't gotten any sicker today.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete