Monday, April 7, 2008

Fried Green Peas

healthy snacksHave you ever tried them? Crunchy and addicting! Happy Jack brought home some healthy snacks the other day, including pumpkin seeds and salted corn chips with flax. Love those! And odd as it sounds, I love the peas too. Yum. I put the corn chips in a jar and sucked the air out to keep them fresh and crisp.


Handheld FoodSaver applianceIf you have never used the handheld FoodSaver appliance, let me tell you it is wonderful. You just press the tip into this little top you fit over your jar and press the button until the little green light comes on. It's just very handy. I can't find it online anymore, but I'm hoping they will bring it back.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! I've never tried fried peas. How do you do them? Please share. I hope you don't come back & say "Well...you FRY them!" :-) YOU, a frumpy??? Never! You are so sweet & very beautiful - inside & out! Have a blessed week Pam. Keeping you in thought & prayer. Sending you big hugs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta try the fried peas! SOUNDS YUMMY!! Love you sweet friend. Always enjoy my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet friend ! :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by & for the kindest words you poured. You're a sweetheart. (love you tons)
    Fried peas ? Never heard about this ! Sounds yum yum !
    I really have to hunt for tea tree oil toothpaste ! I'll have a look in the south when we'll go on vacation.
    I hope the end of your week is nice & cozy, my friend. Have a gorgeous weekend ahead. OXOXOXOX Big hugs

    ReplyDelete