Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sewing & Craft Projects

artsy-craftybabe You might have noticed a section in the right hand sidebar called Sewing & Craft Projects.  These are links I come across that offer free online tutorials or sewing patterns.  The wealth of creativity you can find online is just a wonderful thing. Big Hug

You might also have noticed that I added an Amazon store (also in the left sidebar) just for fun with items I've found that I love to look at and browse through.  There are so many books & things I would never know about unless someone showed me.  Which leads me to this post.  In my travels through Amazon pages I noticed a pot holder sewing book and a pretty little patchwork book patchwork which feature projects from a number of contributors including Beki from the Artsty-Crafty Babe blog.  This is just an awesome blog I have hardly even begun to peruse but know I am safe in pointing out to you a real gem!  As you might know, I so love color and am so anxious to make her little Button Flower Brooches.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww sweetie, thanks so much for the great links ! :) I went to your Amazon store, and saw a book I already have & adore, it's "Sew Pretty Homestyle". So inspiring ! *Ü*
    Sending you big hugs & thanks for sharing the links ! OXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention! I must point out that I am only one of many contributors of those books. I haven't seen any of the books in person yet, but I know of a few other bloggers who are in there - I'm sure the books are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You and I are sooo incredibly similar!!! We have such similar likes!!! I am so glad i found your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam! Thank you sooo soo much for your super sweet comment on my blog!!! It is wonderful to meet you and I just love your sweet graphics! I added your link down at the bottom of my blog...although kinda hard to read..LOL I hope you have a wonderful monday and I look forward to getting to know you better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I just found your blog theough country blossom.I absolutly love it!Glad I found you!!I`ll be adding you to my favorites on my bloglist so I can come back and visit again!!Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I found you on Katy's blog! You have a lovely blog...I love it! I'm having fun looking around! God Bless,

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete