Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Pirate Daughter's Promise

bookcover I've waited for this day with such anticipation. Grin  I'm thrilled to tell you that my daughter's book is now available online.  You will find it at the WinePress Books Online Bookstore.

Jack and I are so proud of her!  She is a lovely young woman anxious to share the stories God has placed on her heart.  And because of its wholesomeness, I'm so pleased to be able to recommend this special book. 

The Pirate Daughter’s Promise is full of daring high seas adventure, sweet, wholesome romance, surprising discoveries, unlikely new friends, and the rewards of trusting in God even when life seems impossible.

(Visit Molly's blog to learn more about the sequels to this book and other books she is writing.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! How exciting to have an author in the family!!☺

    I just want you to know I enjoy your blog!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya...Wow is right! I am so excited for you and Molly. What a great accomplishment for her. I will be looking into ordering it this weekend. :) I look forward to reading it.

    Hope this finds all well with you. Things here are busy as ever, but hoping that I will have some down time this weekend. Would love to play on the web a bit. Have a awesome weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That is fantastic!!! Congratulations to her!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...I had to tell ya, I ordered Molly's book. Should get it any day now. I'm so excited...now about that autograph. :)

    I am so proud of her!

    Hugs!
    Me

    ReplyDelete