Friday, May 9, 2008

Summer For My Eyes

Wal-mart cupcakes. Grin
cupcakes

I'm glad it is the weekend.  I have the porch door open.  It's a little chilly, but I have the wood fire going too. Smile  That's crazy, I know, but I need the open air and the sound of birds.  Usually at this time in May we're experiencing at least some near summer-like weather.  I just long for some consistent warmth.  At least we are able to ride in the woods most places.  Jack and I saw bear tracks Surprised on our trail the last time we were out.  I have to say it was quite interesting, the pads of the feet and the nail marks digging into the mud, to know that it had walked right where we were.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooooooh cupcakes !!! It'd be summer for MY eyes too !!! LOL *Ü*
    I'm sorry it's still so cold on your corner of the world, my friend.
    I wanted to wish you a fabulous Mother's Day tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you.
    Much much love your way OXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Mother's Day, Pam! I hope you had a great weekend. I'm wondering where summer is, too. I cannot believe how chilly it continues to be. We are sitting at 47 degrees this morning. Usually by now the A/C is running at least occasionally and I' trying to fight turning the heat back on. Have a great week sweetie. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish I could share some of the warmth and sunshine we have here in the deep south. Surely any day now, the warmth will descend upon your neck of the woods! If it takes too long, you can just come see me and we will enjoy mine together! : )

    Love ya girl!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete