Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Is Good Medicine

We enjoyed, thoroughly enjoyed, the first two of hopefully several days of spring-like weather.  Jack and I took a short walk this afternoon down the country road, past the neighbor’s dairy farm and back, and stood and talked to him on the road for awhile.  While we were gone, the kids saw a robin.  That is early for us here so we are hoping for an early spring.  Our hopes will be dashed I am sure, but one never knows!

I’ve been doing some spring cleaning online, doing away with some blogs.  Secondhand Links was a compilation of fun links I would come across and tips and computer and Blogger how-tos.  Those posts are now imported into this blog.  I also imported the posts from my Nature Journal. You can find them by looking in the categories under Nature or various other categories.  Also, before I started this homemaking blog, I had a small, personal blog.  I decided to move all of those past posts into this blog as well. So, now, aside from my graphics site which has been woefully neglected these many months, this is my only blog. DancingHonestly, if you know me well or have followed my blog over the years, you know that consolidation is practically my middle name.  I always seem to be consolidating. Wink It is a good feeling.  I’m going to have to do something about the length of my category list and there might be some overlapping of posts.  I might have posted the same photos and info on both my personal blog and my nature journal at one time, but really, does anyone care? LOL Also, links for recipes might be all mixed up.  If I can, I’ll go through and re-route them.

Well, I am in the process of moving some things around in my bedroom, maybe even this computer, so I’d better get back to it. not one care

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Pam, so glad to see you posted! :) Hope the spring-like weather will stay with you till summer! ;) I sould be doing some online spring cleaning, not you. All your blogs looks amazing to me! So organized and beautiful! :) Have a blessed new week ahead. Big hugs from Scotland.

    ReplyDelete