Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clapping For Neil Cavuto

Neil CavutoIt’s pretty crappy when you feel helpless to stop what’s happening in America today. Yes, all together we could stop it, but where are the people standing up, banding together? Probably watching TV or on the Internet (and yes, I’m guilty of both). But when their health care goes down the toilet and they begin to wake up and sputter, “what? what?” I’m just going to weep. Because it’s all so stupid these people who voted for obama and who are just blind to it now, what they’ve done. I’m going to be so much more angry than I am right now.  This man who is reveling in being our president and trotting around foreign countries like he is king of the world is such a baby, such a gutless and thin skinned man who lies openly and repeatedly and believes and basks in his own ridiculous press. So. This is why I am posting this link below. It is such a balm to my battered spirit to read these words by Neil Cavuto calling out this awful man.

Obama Was Everywhere Except FOX Today

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%! This man is so out of control! We're on a fast down hill road to ruin and it seems there just a whole lot of people who care but like you said " where are they " it's just so easy to do nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great article! More people need to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT WOOT!!! GO CAVUTO!!!!!! : ) I heard this on Fox that day and was thrilled! Neil is NOT intimidated by anyone... even usurpers who go around expecting to be bowed to! Cavuto ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam AGREE! that's all I got to say. I got to see Neil at the Sacramento Tea Party this past spring. How cool you're writing a book! good luck with that. HUgs

    ReplyDelete