Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Movie Review – New In Town

New in Town

I have a new favorite movie, New In Town. Oh this one was just so cute. I loved that it was fairly to quite wholesome. You can’t say that much anymore. And have it be a great movie to boot. [editing to say: upon watching it a second time, it does have a bit of "salty" language] I love Harry Connick Jr., and though I am terribly distracted always by whatever Renée Zellweger has done to her face, I just found myself laughing over and over again during this movie. I am and always will be a Minnesota girl at heart. I live here because my wonderful husband is here, but if I had my druthers I’d take him with me and go back home. So watching a movie that takes place in Minnesota, even with the hilariously gross exaggerations of Minnesota behavior and dialect, was just lots of fun. Also, if you love The Closer as I do, you will just LOVE watching Police Chief Will Pope (J.K. Simmons) as Stu.

No comments:

Post a Comment