Friday, September 25, 2009

A Blog For All Seasons

The other day it occurred to me that I was going into fall & winter with spring graphics. It seems a better thing to have an all-weather/all-season blog design. Isn’t this Trina Clark clip art great? I recently put together a blog design for my niece using Trina Clark’s school clip art and really loved how colorful it was. So much so, I wanted to do one for myself. I love this house, sun, and daisies and all the bold country colors. So that is where this look has come from. I am thinking, now that I critique it, that there is too much busyness, but I love all the color, and I think this is fun for a change.

There are so many times in a day that I think of blogging about something. I really would like to blog regularly, but I can never seem to fit everything into one day. I’m going to try though. I do miss blogging. My summer was so busy, there were things to blog about, but to find the time. surprised Also, please forgive me for never visiting or replying to comments. That sounds so lame, but I just have not been visiting at all these last months and barely blogging as it is. I have been a hit and run blogger. blush

Hey, how about that Bibi Netanyahu at the UN yesterday?! Every time he says “my people” I just think wow. What if we had a leader who would speak with such pride in his nation?

1 comment:

  1. I for one am glad to see you blog again :-D As wonderful as Facebook is, I find I don't connect with people the same as in the blog world. So... keep on bloggin' girlfriend!! :-D

    ReplyDelete