Friday, September 25, 2009

I’m Just Sayin’

wow. You know how I go back and forth about whether or not to include my political feelings in my regular blog postings – so that’s what the new “I’m just sayin’ . . . “ tab is for and generally I’m going to post these things in separate posts, I think, because –frankly? I am uncomfortable writing about something nice like family stuff or exciting like Molly’s books and then switch gears and just vomit all over my vehement feelings for this current administration and YET it's like how can I NOT say something?! This country, the leadership, is just getting more and more bizarre.

I am posting this video to show both the absurdity and the horror of what is happening in this country. The part at 2:36 referencing “all are equal in his sight” as opposed to “all are precious in His sight” offends me more than most things that have happened so far.

 

This video also upsets me every time I hear it. If you voted for obama, did you vote for THIS? “We are ..Days Away From Fundamentally Transforming The United States of America” Did you vote for him to do the things he's doing? If you did, I can’t understand why. I wish people who feel there is something so wrong with this wonderful country would just go live somewhere else.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you 100%! This is just so unreal what is happening - and it seems like they are unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't send them up here to Canada! I'm sorry for what's happening down across the border. We are living in scary days for sure.

    ReplyDelete