Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I’m Still Yours

I have been trying to think of what to say. It has been a fast week full of lots of horrible moments (not the least of which was burying Baylen), lots of tears and awful sadness, but also a lot of discussion and seeing the bigger picture and being lifted up by the prayers of friends and family for which we have been so thankful. It’s crazy when you pass through a point in time where it just seems like there is just one heavy thing right after another, sometimes as was our case last week, right on top of each other. Also, I’m not sure if we are any closer to finding out what is going on with Molly. She had the test last Monday that we hoped would show something definitive. It did not. The results were normal. That might be a good thing, we’ll have to see. We are seeing the stomach doctor again tomorrow. I’m ready for some good news, or at least a plan of action, for Molly’s sake. My heart has been aching on behalf of my children.

Molly shared a song with me this morning that I wanted to share with you.

3 comments:

  1. Pam, so sorry that you are going through so much. I am praying for Molly. I know as mothers we hate when we can do something to help our children. At least a plan of action is something.

    Beautiful song. I hadn't heard it before, but I love it and it say's so much. Thank Molly for sharing it.

    Love you Pam!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I have been there, where things happen one after another, & you feel that you can't even catch your breath. It's painful & exhausting. What a sweet, sweet daughter you have - one that would send this gentle reminder to you via this song. I've never heard it, but I LOVE it!! Thank you (& her) for sharing it.

    I'm sorry that it now looks like you may not be any closer to having an answer in regard to Mollly. I know your Mom's heart hurts - as a Mom, I so get that. You feel so helpless, but we do have help in the Lord. I am praying that answers soon come, that this cloud that has descended will lift, & that you will have joy & peace in the midst of all these trials. Praying for you & your family. Love you Pam!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam,

    Continuing to lift you and your family in prayer. I pray that answers come soon concerning Molly. (((hugs)))
    Thank you for sharing that awesome song! I love it! Oh and thank you Molly for sharing it as well!

    Love to you Pam
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete