Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sharing Scrapbooking Goodness . . .

before it’s too late.

Almost a year ago, I was happy to find myself privy to a So You Think You Can Design contest at one of the scrapbooking forums/stores. That is where I found Megan Turnidge. I love her fresh designs and her use of color, colors I would pick and like to use. You might have seen her store blinkie in my sidebar. She is retiring as of tomorrow morning, Monday the 25th. I should have posted this sooner. But just in case you are interested, run over there. Her products are 50-80% off and will never be available again. Run! LOL

Here are two samples that I love, Love Notes and Funky Love.

folder4-300x300folder8-300x3002

I will post again soon. smile

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam! I wish I would have checked this sooner! My weekend was so busy, so I didn't get to visit my reads. Her colors do remind me of you...so pretty!

    I hope that things have settled at your home. You all have been in my thoughts & prayers daily. I look forward to an update soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Pam! Just wanted to stop in & wish you a wonderful weekend. Hope to see some new posts next week. I miss reading about your days. Love you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete