Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Asking For Prayer

This will be just a quick note, and I know you may not see it yet today. We just learned later yesterday that Molly will be having gall bladder surgery today, 1:00pm central time.

We met with the stomach doctor yesterday to discuss the progress of some gall bladder-related medication Molly has been taking over the last month. For a week in there it seemed promising but over the last couple of weeks things have seemed to be worsening. Molly has been nauseated much of the time, and she is losing weight. Would love your prayers on her behalf. I know this is a fairly simple little surgery, but there are always things that can go awry. Not to mention the threat of nausea post-surgery. wink Prayers for the lack of that would be appreciated too. smile AND, there is no guarantee that removing her gall bladder will fix her stomach problems so we will be anxiously awaiting that outcome.

Must run. Thank you! Red heart

3 comments:

  1. Pam, sorry I am just seeing this, but will add Molly to my prayer list. Please update when you can. I hope this takes care of her medical issues. Bless her.

    BTW, thank you for the sweet note you sent to me in regards to my post. I miss chatting and visiting with you sweetie.

    I will check in later...
    Hugs sweetie!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    Sorry I am just seeing this..praying!!
    Will check back for update tomorrow!
    God bless
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pam,
    I'm reading this the day after so I hope and pray that all went well and she is well on the road to recovery and days of feeling well again. Bless her heart - it's been tough. :(
    Love ya!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete