Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST Is Over and Still Confusing

l6 I have always been a LOST fan. I’ve seen every single episode. I waited with anticipation for last night’s finale, expecting they would finish and flesh out all the twists and turns and make sense of them, that when it came to the end and you had seen everything, it would finally make sense. I thought it was a great episode, but because I was more interested in the mysteries of the island, questions about what Charles Widmore was doing, what in the heck the DHARMA Initiative was even about, why it started, when it started, why there even had to be a keeper of the island, who the weird woman was who raised the strange brothers and where she came from and why she was there in the first place, etc. rather than character relationships and reunions, I was really disappointed in the wrap-up. GREAT episode, because I loved all the reunions, but for me it was a poor and unsatisfying finale.

5 comments:

  1. Just stopping in to say hello...hope all is going well for you and your family.

    I never got into LOST so I really don't have a clue to the content of your post, but after reading it...thinking I might should have watched it. Maybe one of my kids have it on tape... :)

    Have a blessed day, sweetie.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam!
    Hope you are having a nice week so far.
    I didn't watch LOST, but have heard many people talking about it.

    Take care hun!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam! I never watched LOST..I had always heard that it was good, but very confusing. So was it a dinosaur like Regis has always said?? :-) Don't you just hate it when a show wraps up & leaves you disappointed? I will never forget Seinfield's last episode or Everybody Loves Raymond...what a horrible way to go out! :-) Anyway - sending you big hugs! LOVING my new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Lucy

    http://businesseshome.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam! it's so interesting to read everyone's take on the LOST finale...here's a great re-cap/opinion from a blogger I like...

    http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/

    ReplyDelete