Thursday, May 27, 2010

Surgery Update

Molly’s surgery went well, and we are so thankful for that. Even though I was late in posting about the actual surgery, you have been so sweet and generous to pray for her during this trial she has been going through, and we so appreciate that.

It was a long day yesterday, and Molly is still a bit uncomfortable today, and groggy and dizzy from the pain meds, but I anticipate continued progress over the next 24 hours. I was relieved the doctor had no complications to report. He said he found sludge inside of her gallbladder and believes that was the cause of her stomach problems. So we still have reason to be very hopeful that she will return to normal now. It has been a long and stressful 8 months watching her go through this so we will all be very relieved and happy for her if this is the case. smile

2 comments:

  1. Praise God, Pam! I am so glad to read this good report. I am praying for a quick recovery.

    God bless you hun
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam...I commented on this when you posted it, but don't see my comment??? Hmmm....

    I hope Molly's is recovering well & feeling great again. I know this has been a long journey for you all.

    Hope you have a blessed week Pam. I'm needing a new post from you. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete