Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Little Bit Like Normal

That’s what life seems like lately. smile

I have had the hardest time settling down to write a blog entry. It seems either my mind is very tired or very busy. But I did want to say that we are back to being more hopeful for Molly. It took her a few days to even begin to recover from surgery. It was pretty rough on her. And then she got real nauseated which was discouraging.ill Having her gallbladder out has not fixed her, yet. She still can’t eat the things she couldn’t eat before, but I hope that begins to change over time. Yet, in the last few days her appetite has returned, and she is eating more, which is good because her weight loss was starting to scare us. So it is encouraging to see a real and definite change finally.

Molly’s 4th book, Finding Faith, is now available through Amazon or CreateSpace. She has been doing a lot of promotional work lately gearing up for summer events like Market Street Days and the county fair. Me? I’m just frustrating myself trying to get past a certain scene in my story so I can move forward. I want so much to finish this book. I need an office, somewhere I can lose myself. I try to write here in the living room where my computer is and that just doesn’t work good at all.

So many things on my mind lately: my kids, Israel, end times events, my struggle with how I feel about political figures (namely one in particular), my frustration with how apathetic many of my friends and family are toward political issues, how desperately we’ve needed rain but wishing now the sun would shine wink.

2 comments:

  1. Pam, I was 'so' happy to see a new post from you! And to know that you are feeling somewhat 'normal' & that Molly is feeling better, is like the icing on the cake! I'm so happy for you!

    I am going to go check out Molly's book on Amazon. Are all of her books there? I need to get the last one too. She is such a great writer Pam! You must be so proud. I look so forward to reading a book by you...can't wait!

    I too get sad & discouraged with all the things you mentioned. Time is winding down, & quickly. We know how it ends though! Love you Pam...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy. :) Yes, all of Molly's books are on Amazon, including the updated version of the first one. She is talking about getting a package deal of all four to sell on her blog. I thought that was a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete