Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gooseberry Patch Goodness

We who love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks are a happy lot. smile It’s hard not to want or need just one more. My weakness, usually, is the front cover. I do flip through to see if there are enough recipes that cater to what we like, but by and large, it is the cover that calls to me, they’re so beautifully illustrated. Or the title. Titles can do it too. Like Come on Over or Made from Scratch. Summer in the Country or Church Suppers. I think most of us would love the whole lot.

s&s Ridiculously, the one I have my eye on next is Sweet & Simple because I think it has such a pretty pink cover. wink

Did you know that you can peek inside quite a number of Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks on Google Books? Nothing beats holding the book in your hand, and the preview is limited, but this is a lovely opportunity to check out a book before you buy it.

4 comments:

  1. Love me some Gooseberry cookbooks! My bookshelf will attest to that. :)

    Hugs sweetie!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Pam! I miss you!! I haven't done the best at visiting blogs recently, but trying to do so now. Things have been rough for weeks now - & it does make me smile to visit my friends & check out what they are up to.

    I saw a Gooseberry cookbook not long ago, & I thought of you. :-) Actually, I was going to buy it for you, but thought that you probably already had it. Sending you big hugs Pam. I hope that all is going wonderfully for your family, & that Molly is completely mended now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam,
    How are you?? Hope all is well. The Lord brought you to my mind today.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. where oh where has little Pam gone?
    hope all is well
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete