Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Blog Redo

For some time now I have been wanting to redo my blog. Something a little softer, less splashy, a little more simple. I seem to be in a different phase of life now and kind of wanted my blog to reflect that. Plus, I really needed a creative outlet right now, and I always loved blog design. This might not be quite what I envisioned, but it’s what I ended up with, and I like it.

Thanks so much for your encouraging comments. I appreciate each one. I’d like soon to write a kind of update post, just how the kids are doing, how they’ve come out on health concerns I have blogged about in the past, etc. and what has been happening in the last few months.

MEmugUntil then. Red heart

Oh, by the way. Anyone up for the new beach-themed Mary Engelbreit mugs? I think I know what I’ll be asking for my birthday next month.Smile

6 comments:

  1. Hey girlie, I like your new look. Like you I am in a new phase in life and really want to redo my blog to a more current reflection of me. Still trying to come up with a new name for the blog. You can read about it on my blog. Not sure when I will get to it though. I hope you do a update post as I would love to catch up with you and your family. Hugs from Kentucky this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! Thank you for letting us know on facebook about the blog update! It looks really cute, I like it! I am looking forward to your next blog post with updates on you and family. :) I love the beach themed Mary Engelbreit mugs, they are so cute.
    Happy weekend and much love xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a double take when I visited here this morning and had to make sure I was in the right place! I love the new look! I also changed my blog look yesterday evening. Those mugs are so cute! Hope you're having a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam, I love your new look though I did like the last one too! You are so creative! That mug is so cute and I like to collect coffee mugs but have had to pack most of them. I have added lots of pictures and I hope you can come by for a visit. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam. I read back a few posts because I haven't been here for awhile. I am sorry for all you are going through. I know it is tough to have things going on in life that are out of our control. I love my life, but it will never be perfect. I worry about my kids. I feel a tremendous burden for my oldest, who seems to be stuck in a rut. I worry about my middle child, who has a heart issue and various other minor ailments that make my heart sad. And my youngest is pretty well adjusted, but he, too, has issues. But most importantly, I feel a burden for their souls. None of my kids are walking with the Lord right now. I know the heaviness that carrying a burden like that feels like. Sometimes God DOES give us more than we can handle, but he never leaves us to endure it alone. Press into him and I pray that he will hem you in with his love and presence. Hang in there, sweetie. You are in my thoughts and prayers! BTW, I have a new web address. The old one will still get you there, but the new address is http://faithfullystanding.com. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam,
    Hope you are doing well. Much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete